So let’s say you’ve met an awesome group of people.
You’ve come into close enough relationship with them that you know you want to play together.
You know their stories and you’ve become good friends.
And there’s some kind of Divine seed of a vision that excites you as a group that you feel game to explore together.
For now, it doesn’t really matter whether that takes the form of a committed and devoted team, or a group of independent people who are interested in exploring a one-off project or collaboration.
What matters is that there’s something that’s future-oriented that’s exciting and enlivening enough that you want to focus your attention on it together.
In the same way that a seed in Nature requires a healthy and supportive culture to grow within, meaning good nutrient-rich soil, as well as air, water and sunlight to support and optimise it’s growth, so too does the Divine seed of your budding collaboration or business organism.
If we remember, in my previous post “Powering Your Vision With The Universal Force of Love and Light Through Your Heart” Einstein teaches us to:
- Envision the values, principles and designs of your vision or new world, rather than the status quo or current world;
- That higher vision then beckons and engenders alignment from us as individuals and as a group, with the values, principles and designs of the envisioned world, rather than of the current world;
- We are then required to embody those values, principles and designs and to act in accordance with that new world;
Tending the cultural soil of your collaboration or business organism is therefore all about choosing the Values, Principles and Designs that will create your shared culture.
Which then naturally invites the question:
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴠᴀʟᴜᴇs, ᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪɢɴs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏɴsᴄɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴅᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇsᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇᴍʙᴏᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴍᴀɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴇxᴇᴍᴘʟɪꜰʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴇsᴛ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠɪsɪᴏɴ ɴᴏᴡ?
The values, principles and designs that you choose to introduce and embody will then form cultural soil out of which everything pertaining to your collaboration or organism will then be growing out of.
In essence, you’re:
(A) Looking out into the 5th Dimensional alternative timeline of reality, where your vision has already come to fruition, and resolved or created for whatever it was here in devotion to; and then
(B) Considering and choosing the values, principles and designs from that reality that would have you embodying the best version of your vision now.
Because what most people don’t yet know, is that while all sorts of companies have values that they may pay lip service to by having them up in a frame in the office that you walk past on your way to the toilet, they don’t necessarily see and appreciate the immense power of them as a technology for 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒏-𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.
If any of you reading this are familiar with the Starhouse property in Boulder, a beautiful piece of geometric architecture that is anchored by 12 pillars representing the 12 signs of the zodiac, you may know that it has a crystal kiva at the centre of it that’s known for how it magnifies the energy of both the building and what takes place within it.
Your values energetically serve a similar purpose;
We call it a Values Prism rather than a kiva, but the effect is comparable.
Given how values exist and sit closer to the more causal levels of reality, rather than the gross physical level or the more subtle and emotional levels of reality, they are able to radiate through the denser layers of reality.
Similarly to how a gaseous substance can pass more easily through a wall or a net than, say, we can.
So imagine the image attached radiating the energy of those values through whatever is created and growing on top of them.
In that way they have a magnifying energetic effect at the centre of the cultural soil that you’re planting your Divine seed within, so everything that grows from the soil that’s surrounding your values prism will be infused with the energy of those values.
Held in this way, with appreciation and reverence, values can beautifully serve as the energetic architecture of your emergent culture.
(1) They become an intrinsic embodied compass for each of you as individuals and for all of you collectively, as you navigate your way toward your embodied vision;
(2) As you increasingly embody those values, their energetic field will then work like an attractor beacon for those who resonate with those values and who your vision is intended to attract and serve;
(3) If you then move into creating an actual agreement among your group, based on the foundation of those chosen shared values, it will stamp that 5th Dimensional energetic that is increasingly being embodied here, into reality at the roots as the foundational guiding energetic and indicator of what you’re moving towards; which means
(4) If or when the going gets REALLY tough, tensions are running high, and all else is failing, they serve as the bedrock for your team’s connection at the crystalline heart of your organism.
So, how can you go about choosing your 🅅🄰🄻🅄🄴🅂?
Since laying the energetic architecture of your culture means choosing the values that you’re aligning with to embody the energetic signature of your vision, in entering into collaboration or growing a business organism together we therefore want to consider which Values matter the most to us and would best support us to emanate a group field exemplifying the highest expression of our vision.
To choose your values, one exercise you can engage in might be:
(1) For everyone in the group to take some time by yourself and write out your own values individually of what really matters to you;
(2) Then come up with examples or artifacts that you can share with the group that you feel is representative of the value’s energy, sensation, or meaning to you. This might be a video or a quote or a story, that fleshes out the value in a way that makes it less abstract.
This is important because everyone in your group naturally has a different lens on what a value means to them. For example, humility or integrity will mean something different to different people depending on their history and what culture they’re coming from. So this exercise gives each person the ability to articulate their value by way of an example outside of yourself that everyone in the group can all look to and point to to support in sharing what the value means to you;
(3) Invite everyone to then come back together and
(i) see which ones are common amongst you; and
(ii) have a discussion about each one to choose the ones that really feel native to your vision, being really clear about why they deeply matter for what you’re doing or creating together;
* NOTE: There’s no right or wrong answer for how many values you can choose here (we had 13 in our first business); the main thing to be aware of is if it gets overwhelming, it’s not going to do due service to the values because you want them to be in combination in a way that feels potent such that you can embody them without having to try to remember them;
(4) Then once you’ve chosen your values, the next step is to consider how they interact in relationship with each other.
For us, as you can see, our values fit perfectly within our logo.
FYI, the additional symbology adds to the power of the prism as an amplifying technology.
For you, your values are likely to have a relationship with the symbol represented by your own logo, or an image that has significance and resonance for all of you, but this at least provides you with an example for how it CAN look.
And there’s a whole journey that walking through these values takes you on.
In brief, it speaks to how:
- The unconditional Light of Love flows through the Self, by us being Transparent, which happens when we’re Vulnerable and that creates Clarity in our being (which, in turn, makes us more Transparent);
- The Love then flows into the Tribe through our Participation, and how by us being Present with the others in our Tribe builds greater Connection;
- The Love then flows into the World through our Meritocratic contribution (which is contribution based on and reflective of merit) and the expression of our Creativity creates the experience of Freedom.
That journey is articulated in more depth in an article called “The Values Prism” which you can also find on my Medium page (agentmargolis)
Or, feel free to DM me and I’ll add you to my email list where you’ll receive a free series of articles on Emergent Collaboration, Aligned Agreements and Nature-Inspired Infrastructure too.