Calling All You Powerful Female Visionaries Carrying The Seed of A Divinely Inspired Idea Within You
You know who you are.
The ones who are deeply devoted to the vision you’ve received and also unwaveringly committed to your own personal development in your pursuit of aligned purpose, true freedom and deeply delicious intimacy.
I’m feeling drawn to take a pulse on where the Feminine is at right now when it comes to the journey of connection, collaboration and co-creation.
This feels like valuable information for us to be making transparent among our networks right now, so I’m curious to hear from you ladies how many of the following points you recognize in your own experience, or feel a resonant connection with?
If you’re game, please share how many out of the 15 descriptions listed you connect to down in the comments, or message me directly. And if you’re interested in collaboration and co-creation on a vision or project and feel so inspired, feel free to forward this to a prospective partner to gather insight, or circulate the questions among your own networks to take the pulse on where they’re at too.
1. The seed you carry is like an acorn, in that the sheer scale and magnitude of its potentiality means you know you’re not meant to grow and cultivate it alone;
2. You have experience generating revenue for yourself and are very confident in your own abilities in certain arenas, but less confident or even daunted by your lack of education, experience, enthusiasm or skill in others that you already know are going to be needed to birth and actualize the vision;
3. You could pay for external support, but you want to work with people who have a greater level of buy-in, resonance and investment in the vision than that. You’re really looking for a deeper felt sense of partnership, rather than just paying for a service transactionally;
4. You’ve wondered at times whether there are people out there who can really match you in terms of capability and commitment, as you ideally want to be in a balanced relationship, or if not, for the allocation of ownership and resources to at least be a fair and accurate reflection of everyone’s contribution without the onus being on you to continually have the hard conversations about who’s showing up;
5. You’ve tried collaborating before but it didn’t turn out well. It was expensive, time-consuming and emotionally draining, and/or significantly impacted or damaged your relationship(s) with the people you tried it with;
6. If you’re really honest with yourself, you also haven’t liked how you’ve shown up in those kinds of situations before, and so you know you need to be in relationship with the kind of people who are strong enough in themselves to stand up to you, hold you to account, not succumb to the manipulation and control that’s born of your own fears and insecurities, and not let you get away with bullsh*t;
7. While you feel ready now to collaborate and co-create, you’re also extremely reluctant to waste time going too far down that path with the wrong people, so you’re keen to be discerning and selective about who you engage with, don’t feel the need to go “search and recruit” them and are willing to wait until you feel confident that it’s really the right people who are gravitating to the vision authentically and naturally;
8. You’re not interested in creating a situation where the people you’re working with are dependent on you for resources or direction — it’s important that they are intrinsically motivated, self-led, and ideally also self-resourced or that you’re all resourced by outside investment;
9. You’ve always dreamt of pursuing a vision, in a balanced and healthy way, with an intimate partner/love of your life, but recognize that it’s a potential minefield and are not sure if it’s worth the risk unless you know, without a doubt, that you’ll both have the level of support you’ll need not to navigate the complexity without completely destroying each other or the business;
10. You have traditionally found it hard to navigate sex, money, purpose, family and relationship in a continuously harmonious fashion, and find that your tendency is to bounce out when things get too uncomfortable. But, you’re invested enough in the vision this time around that you don’t want to waste any more time and are keen to learn how to recondition your habitual patterns now;
11. You don’t want to be spending a disproportionate amount of time in your masculine energy. You’ve already experienced how that can painfully impact your relationship life. And you feel the presence of the seed of the vision in your head, your heart AND your womb, and are yearning to embrace an integrated and balanced approach between your masculine and feminine (if anything, you may even want to lean more toward your feminine these days);
12. You want to grow the business in a way that doesn’t monopolize your full attention, or create a situation where you’re sacrificing things that are important to you to make money. You want to have enough spaciousness in your experience to have a rich intimate relationship life and preserve the possibility of having your own children and/or spending quality, focussed, time in presence with your or your partner’s kids;
13. You have some experience with collaboration in the traditional business sense (through affiliate arrangements, temporary joint ventures, shared content creation and podcasts etc) but you’re wanting to integrate more of your humanity into your day-to-day business operations, experience more intimacy in your business now, and/or feel a sense of belonging to a small group that you feel unconditionally loved by and can rest into with all your humanity;
14. You ideally would want clear feedback loops that offer a way to be able to visibly see that you’re making discernible and measurable progress as a team towards clear goals and milestones each month, so that if there’s something not working, you can address it sooner rather than later, and pivot or shift the relationship if necessary;
15. You know the importance of having agreements with one another, but you don’t want to engage in them too early, or too late, you don’t really feel aligned with the one you have and/or want to create one based on trust rather than compliance, but you’re not sure how to go about this process with the requisite sensitivity, confidence, attunement and finesse.